Let's get a thread started on the do's and dont's of hand grenades.
The M67 Fragmentation Grenade is a good place to start.
Do you have tips on effective usage of this piece of equipment in the game?
As many of you know, one of our most frequent problems here at UO are people mishandling or improperly using these destructive little devices. Here are some areas of interest to help get the chatter flowing...
- holding the mouse button seems to produce "duplicate" animation
- you must hold the mouse button the throw FAR - but don't throw too far up because it will explode in the air and likely minimize effect (unconfirmed)
- clicking the mouse briefly while this weapon is selected will cause the grenade to drop at your feet - and make those immediately around you very unhappy
- is there a way to "roll" grenades or do an underhanded toss?
- screenshots with highlights of reference points and "sweet spots" to help people throw grenades more accurately would be helpful too
Post your stuff!
(p.s. - keep it pertinent and troll free guys, this is valuable info that new folks can use! illustrate where you can, but don't go full retard where applicable!)