UOAF BMS Session 362 - Saturday [2018-12-08, 1900z]
THEATER: NORDIC POLAR VORTEX v2.2
Russian forces have seized Finland with a lightning armoured attack. Record snowfall has disrupted supply lines and delayed the Russian offensive.
A NATO regroup and counter-attack is currently underway.
The joint efforts of the 331st FS (NoAF) and 23rd FS (USAF) in the last operation, have resulted in the airspace around the FLOT being clear of direct SAM and enemy air threats.
We are now tasked with reducing Russian air power around the fjords of Northern Norway by striking the ALTA Airbase.
- 1x SA-10 Battalion stationed on the ALTA Airfield.
- 2x Known SA-17 Battalions to the East and South of ALTA.
- Armored, Mech, & HQ battalions employ a variety of SA-19, Shilka, SA-13, SA-8, & towed AAA. Flight below 12k ft AGL in enemy territory is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
Expect scrmabling aircraft from Alta Airbase, possible interceptions from the Kuznetsov or from Enontekio.
- Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier
- 54x Su-33
- Alta Airbase
- 18x MiG-29S
- 18x Su-35
- 18x Su-30MKK
- Enontekio Airbase
- 18x MiG-29S
- 16x Su-27
<20nm = DANGER!
MISSION: Annihilate ALTA Airbase & Destroy local SAM threat.
- COWBOY 2 is to push ahead and SEAD over ALTA. (Prioritise SA-10, SA-17 Secondary)
- “PAPA BEAR” is a friendly Air Defense emplacement at Bardufoss Airbase – Patriot, Hawk, & AAA. An additional Patriot is stationed at HOME PLATE
- GYPSY 1 destroy SA-10 launchers & any other targets handed to you by COWBOY 2
- AVENGER 1 destroy ALTA airbase (Prioritise the runway)
- FALCON 2 & FURY 2 engage enemy air threats, protect the package.
- If you cannot defeat bandits in enemy territory, drag bandits towards "PAPA BEAR"
- Hard deck 12k ft AGL enemy side of FLOT
- Restricted Airspace 10nm North/East of ALTA
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Declare all contacts with AWACS.
- Friendly aircraft may be operating in the area
Evenes Tower......UHF 15 308.775
Package..............UHF 17 359.300
- Morning – daylight
- Low pressure system moving in from the west
- 5-10sm vis
- Overcast/broken ceiling with intermittent light snow
- As you move east, away from the mountains, conditions improve, cloud cover becomes scattered
- Not expected to change in the next hour
- VFR take off and landing is possible
- EVENES airbase RWY 16 /34
- VFR conditions: Overhead break
- If ILS approach required, use 10DME @4000' MSL for FAF
- RWY16 ILS frequency: 108.90
- TACAN: 067X
- RWY ELEV: 200’ MSL
- DA: 400' MSL
- BVR Tactics – lofting slammers, crank, notch, pump, grinder
- ADDER Missile defense
- SA-10 SEAD and defense
- ILS approaches
- Data link – assigning targets
- GBU & SDB attacks
Event created by:
Oirien & Woody, weather by Gasman
Edited by DarkFib3r, 2018-12-03 @ 18:51.