Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
TVT28 CS Cartel v1
Posted 2018-06-10 @ 13:20
- There is a ridiculously loud siren in the Blufor spawn that forced all of Blufor to turn off their sound effects to be able to talk to one another.
- Radios were not scrambled.
- The target building was VERY unclear. We all thought we were attacking a skyscraper at first. Please provide a picture.
- Provide greater detail of the interior of the building that Opfor is defending to them. Opfor was unaware that there was an elevator shaft leading from the ground floor to the roof.
Posted 2018-06-10 @ 17:41
- Situation does not grant BLUFOR 100% intel, such as floor plans nor a picture of the building. Which is clearly marked on the map. Some intel can be garnered by the Sniper, who can access two spotting positions during setup. (Though weapons are locked during this time.)
- Description added for OPFOR, however they are still expected to use the setup period to familirise themselves with the building.
- Forgot to add the range table in the end.
- Reduced the volume of the siren.
Apologies for the Radios being unscrambled, forgot that by default Olsen's doesn't have that enabled. However I do not want to spoonfeed either side information that they can gather for themselves.
Edited by Deathstrike, 2018-06-10 @ 17:42.
Posted 2018-06-11 @ 10:33
There are 343's on at least one of the dead inside the building.
Posted 2018-06-28 @ 09:10
Newer version uploaded (V2).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users