I'm posting this before the end of the event so I can get as many replies as possible, Firstly, I couldn't join in the first few missions because of some technical issues, which I hope will be resolved soon. Besides that, I would like to know two key points from whoever attended;
- How did you hear about the event? If not, what medium would work best for making you aware of an upcoming event?
- Did you have an enjoyable time on the server, were the missions good, players respectable, anything; and if not why? -- Feel free to PM me directly or post in the Request/Suggestion/Complaint Box
Essentially, getting input on the current state and mining you for some information would be geared towards providing increased enjoyment and player count for future events. As of late, exposure on the part of the Public Relations Office has grown, we've begun to advertise events in/on:
- Teamspeak Channels: Entry Room, Waiting Room, Primary Server Channel
- Steam Group event page - having event pop-ups at event start
- News page on the forums / Forum post
- Discord posted and pinned in the chat for relevant games
- Occasional post on Reddit (Road Warrior Events)
Edited by HeadShot, 2018-02-17 @ 14:58.