Map allows plenty of options for a vast variety of missions
Workshop link: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=908733096
- Have you tried the mod with our modpack?
- Were there any RPT errors produced?
file here: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
- Is the mod still maintained by the developer?
- Yes the original maker handed the terrain to someone else a few months back so I believe that it is being maintained. last updated on the 7 Dec 2017
- What is the mod's file size unpacked?
- What does the mod add that warrants it's addition to our mod pack?
- Map that was well liked and enjoyed by many back in arma 2
- very large terrain with over 3000 buildings and growing as stated in the mod description.
- Houses and palms from ArmA1 to keep high performances and framerate
- 2 Bridges and 2 dams
- Real based road grid
- Object placement AI-Friendly
- Urban, desert and oasis area
- One military airport to the south, one FOB on the northern area and another helicopter base in the northern city area.
Edited by Impulse 9, 2018-02-08 @ 05:41.