Unfortunately, the end conditions failed to trigger due to an unaccounted for case. I will fix that and post V2.
Otherwise, the mission seemed to go well enough. Blufor crossed the river and attacked through the forest to the west of the Shilkas. Found and killed two Shilkas somewhat quickly while the third one proved more elusive until Syntax killed it with a Javelin at the end. Blufor took some pretty heavy casualties and if the end conditions would have fired they would have received only a major victory rather than a total victory.
There were some suggestions for balance:
- Replace one of the tandem HEAT rounds that the RPG gunner has with a thermobaric round and give him the V3 version of the RPG night vision scope.
- Have each squad on the same short range channels rather than having sections split up.
- Make the BTR doors closed by default.
- Lower the setup timer for the Opfor security team to 8 minutes.
- Move time forward slightly so it lightens up more quickly.
- Give BTR driver NVGs
Any other suggestions are welcome.