Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
CO04 Abdera Nights v2
Posted 2017-05-12 @ 15:31
Please improve brief:
mission ended after 30minutes (we were told to eliminate HVT and were moving into position to take an accurate 1 shot kill with atrax, kestrel and rangefinder then the mission just ended)
Also the timelimit wasn't mentioned in the briefing.
Posted 2017-05-21 @ 01:39
Mission Not Removed, Mission Maker please include time limit next version.
Posted 2018-04-07 @ 10:29
Played this mission just recently and found quite a few things:
- Night-Vision settings seem to be Default. You can tell this because its so blurry its almost unusable.
- The Mk11 rifles do not have a night-vision scope despite it being a Scout Sniper / HVT mission set at 2 AM. (Although you put one in the helicopter?)
- There is no light to read the map with, making it very difficult / impossible to continue on mission. (At least not for the second team)
- No Long Range is provided for the second team. Therefore the LR for the first team is useless.
- The Rangefinders do not have a night-vision capability. This makes them practically useless in a night-time mission.
- Spectator mode has no HUD / no night vision in a night vision map.
Edited by bwcnomad, 2018-04-07 @ 10:31.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users