I would like to request a few changes in the server config. based on this link:
1. ace_medical_preventInstaDeath value = 0 forced = yes
2. ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage value = 1 forced = yes
3. ace_medical_amountOfReviveLives value = -1 forced = Yes
4. ace_medical_maxReviveTime value = 120 forced = Yes
5. ace_medical_enableRevive value = 0 forced = Yes Reqeusted values:
1. ace_medical_preventInstaDeath value = 0 forced = No 2. ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage value = 0 forced = yes 3. ace_medical_amountOfReviveLives value = 1 forced = No 4. ace_medical_maxReviveTime value = 240 forced = No 5. ace_medical_enableRevive value = 0 forced = No Elaboration:
Reviving with limited amount of lives can be teamwork building in fields that are currently not exercised. Situations like an unconscious person becomes focus of the group, medic comes by, takes control, people
pull security or drag the wounded to cover, start treating that person, apply CPR and bring the wounded person to a medical facility to patch up with a PAK, under time pressure.
Another Situation which I experienced myself by other mission makers, is a logistical challenge to bring the wounded from the frontline to the CCP, then being evacuated by helicopter to patch up or revive that
person within a timeframe at base.
Currently PAKs, CPR and long term damage ( fractures or similar ) are not a subject in UO missions and lack some kind of realism and overall it is a pity not to use it, if it can benefit the experience.
1. necessary for reviving
2. lets a bandaged leg stay fucked up ( fractured ) instead of healing it to 100%.
3. necessary for reviving, I suggest not to have more than 1 live, but other missionmaker may think differently.
4. 240 seconds should be a realistic minimum, in my 2nd example ( helicopter extraction to base ) even that would be not enough.
5. necessary for reviving