From Blufor players perspective:
So what happend:
- The mission was started with plenty of people, however many left when the mission actually started and Blufor was kinda undermanned.
- The innitial plan was to go to the AO as fast as possible and extract the Russians before Opfor could kill them.
- This plan almost succeeded for the first Blufor BTR because they did reach Indfor very quickly but got destroyed along with some Indfor players.
- Indfor somehow managed to escape to the southern part of the town where the last Blufor BTR was.
- Second Blufor BTR was actually late to the AO because I and Aistul bugged out of the BTR and nobody in the BTR noticed it. They did turn around later to pick us up and that pretty much turned the tide for Blufor.
- When the second BTR reached the AO we were told to dismount, however for unknown reason to me nobody else left the vehicle.
- I saw few Opfor players and shot at them but I retreated more towards south. Indfor forces had almost reached to the BTR but couldn't get into it because it was in the open.
- For some reason everyone except the driver in the BTR dismounted but got shot in mere seconds.
- Me and Indfor forces managed to get the BTR to drive back towards south and we quickly got in.
- Looking at the AAR Opfor forces were only 20 meters away from us.