I have finally made good headway on my first terrain Benzopila (Working Title) and thought I would announce the project.
Benzopila is based on real terrain from an area in the east of Ukraine. It is largely a forested area to the west and an open farm land to the east with a relatively low change in terrain height.
- 5km X 5km Terrain making it 1:1 scale with the real world
- Two towns/villages built faithfully to scale
- Realistic forests representing that found in the area
- Complex system of both sealed and unsealed roads
- Large open areas between key terrain
- Agricultural farm lands
- Swamped areas
- Small airfield that currently is not present in the area
- Custom enter-able buildings for greater CQB qualities
- Forest fortifications including trench-lines and emplacements cut into the terrain.
I'm looking for some modeling help should this interest anyone who might like to join the project. The models I'm looking for are log style trench walls, log/concrete bunkers and Ukrainian style housings.
I'd be happy to do texturing should this be an issue.
I will keep you all posted as my work progresses.
Edited by Chainsaw, 2016-10-20 @ 00:39.