Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
ArmA 3 - ModPack Updates & Changelog
Posted 2016-12-02 @ 08:25
If you need to update your modpack in the next few days, some users may need to update their DNS cache to see the server move.
To do this locally open a "command prompt" (cmd from the run prompt) and run the following commands.
After running these commands it may take up to 15 minutes for the changes to be reflected.
Normal Modpack availability and access should be restored over the next few days.
Posted 2016-12-02 @ 11:20
I'm having problems with the paddle mod .bisign
Arma 3 launched from A3Sync says it can't detect the signature for it. I tried removing it and reinstalling, but the error still shows up. Is the error a bad thing?
Edited by gregolego, 2016-12-02 @ 11:21.
Posted 2016-12-06 @ 02:24
HLC Weapons + Updates
ACE Compatiblity files
CUP Replacement Buildings
Pulled ACRE Arsenal Compatibility fix which should be part of 926/release.
Posted 2017-01-05 @ 15:15
Backend Changes to Repo Hosting - Speeds should be improved.
Posted 2017-01-24 @ 17:55
APEX - Required
GM Console - Update
ACRE2 - Update/64Bit/SteamInstall Upgrades
RHS - Update
Karia - Update
CUP Building Replacement - Pending
Edited by Impulse 9, 2017-01-25 @ 02:14.
Posted 2017-01-25 @ 16:00
To get around this, close teamspeak and launch the mod set normally. ACRE will then install itself into the working Teamspeak 3 Client. Start Teamspeak after the game has started, and the plugin should be present.
Posted 2017-02-01 @ 02:33
CUP Terrain Maps 1.3.0
CUP Terrain Core 1.3.0
I am needing additional testers for an alternative modpack update method in the future, contact me on teamspeak if you have additional diskspace and no quota on your internet usage.
Posted 2017-02-03 @ 11:50
Update from Feb. 2nd has broken any mission that utilizes cwa objects since CUP and cwa are now separated. Is there any chance of getting cwa back?
Posted 2017-02-09 @ 09:05
While I was modding the game with the mods that are used on the servers I saw that you said it would be 7 GB, but when I was about to install the mods it said 32 GB.
Posted 2017-02-09 @ 10:31
Including UOTEST (not needed for the primary), 32 GB is the approximate size of the total mod size at UO. Where did you see 7 GB? That sounds about the right size for a major update.
Posted 2017-02-09 @ 20:42
Posted 2017-02-13 @ 00:14
- [NEW] API function for overriding the signal model - http://acre2.idi-sys...gnal-processing
- Added more logging for map loading - This is to help us catch the bug where players load in but can't hear other players or any radios. If this does occur we'd be interested in collecting acre.log.
- Unused acre_sys_trans.pbo removed
Changelog 940->941 RC1 for 2.4.0
- [Added] Proper backwards compatibility with CBA settings and API functions for radio signal difficulty - Calling the API functions (by module or API) will override the CBA settings (and block CBA settings from further changing the values) but a warning will be logged in the RPT. This ensures backwards compatibility is kept but this will be removed after a few stable builds to give a transition period.
- [Fix] Fixed a case of the auto-copy indicating there is a file to delete that doesn't exist.
941 > 942 (2.4.0)
[New] Localisation of ACRE2's ACE3 Interaction menus, ACRE2's CBA Settings and ACRE2's controls. The status of translations can be seen here - Further help is always welcome!
[New] Client side CBA Setting for controlling the volume other spectators are heard at.
[New] CBA Settings for - acre_api_fnc_setLossModelScale, acre_api_fnc_setInterference, acre_api_fnc_setFullDuplex, acre_api_fnc_ignoreAntennaDirection, acre_api_fnc_setRevealToAI - Note these API functions will be depecrated in ACRE2 2.7.0. For now they will override the CBA settings if they are called to maintain backwards compatibility. If no API calls are made the CBA Settings will take effect. Using the API functions will log a message to the RPT.
[New] API function acre_api_fnc_setCustomSignalFunc for overriding the signal model - http://acre2.idi-sys...gnal-processing.
[Major] Removed desync test as ACRE2 now handles desynced players. Their radios will no longer be garbage collected.
[Update] TeamSpeak 3.1 plugin support (TeamSpeak API 21). The auto-copying of the plugins has been updated to handle the new possible paths for the plugins to be installed to.
[Optimisation] Significant cleanup and several optimisations throughout ACRE2.
[Improvement] Added compiled extensions for 64-bit Arma 3.
[Fix] SEM52SL knob position would not update when the channel was changed using acre_api_fnc_setRadioChannel.
[Fix] WRP parser no longer runs in main menu.
[Fix] Underwater check is now correctly checked for spectators.
[Fix] Direct speech range state 'randomly' changing (i.e. people unexpectedly 'whispering', 'shouting', etc.).
[Fix] SEM52SL now displays properly for all aspect ratios.
Posted 2017-02-15 @ 02:21
Change Log Summary
Add "Muzzle Velocity vs. Temperature Interpolation" and "C1 Ballistic Coefficient vs. Distance Interpolation" and "Truing Drop" to the ATragMX. So that you can calculate more and shoot less, or vice versa (#4639)
Add Japanese translations (#4785)
Add Korean translations (#4794)
Add RH Acc Surefire flashlight map compatibility (#4846)
Add Zeus module for attaching FRIES, but without Ketchup (#4597)
Add Zeus utility modules (#4661)
Add ace_setting for overpressure distance (#4691, #4770)
Add frag definitions for all remaining ammo (#342, #4736)
Add missing orange map chemlight entry (#4839)
Add more Polish translations (#4821)
Add optional "uniforms". Removes side restrictions for vanilla uniforms. Combatant cross-dressing. (#4435)
Add optionals meta.cpp files (#4763)
Add realistic names to civilian Kamaz trucks (#4851)
Add rearm to Vehicle Ammo boxes (#4750)
Add support for rearm vehicle cook off (#4779, #4565)
Add x64 DLLs (#4764, #4765, #4758)
Advanced Ballistics has an improved simulation of transonic flight for even more delightful shooting (#4652)
Advanced Ballistics has increased performance for more pleasant shooting (#4707, #4708)
Change cook off burn rate calculation for more intense initial burn that more decreases with time (should reduce overall cook off length) (#4779)
Change hearing event handlers to player only event handlers (#2627, #4727)
Change overpressure config on 2a70 (used on the bmp-3/bmd-4; it has a very low muzzle velocity) (#4691, #4770)
Change use new private syntax for winddeflection PFH (#4761)
Code cleanups and overhauls of certain modules (#4818, #4813, #4562, #4580)
Decrease concertina "dismount" time (#4812)
Improved readability of the ATragMX's gun list. Sometimes the last part of long gun names were brutally truncated. No more cutting names sho (#4669, #4674)
Sent AI medics back to medical school so they don't fail to perform their duty in some situations (#4797, #4800)
Simplify config crawling in nouniformrestrictions (#4782)
Simplify huntIR configs using += and issue it to RHS' M320 (#4521, #4199)
The "tap shoulder" uses a spiffier non movement blocking animation (#4577, #4578)
The .408 CheyTac has another brother. Say hello to the .408 CheyTac 305gr ammo. (#4667)
The Range card is even more accurate by taking the bore height into account (#4715)
The civilian plane isn't as useless as before, it can now load cargo. A little bit. (#4650)
Update latitude and altitude map data (#4786)
Vastly improved the ACE3 FCS. It doesn't need a compatibility patch anymore. It's perfect on its own now (#4653)
We made the scopes module great again. It doesn't need a compatibility patch as well and it's even more accurate than Arma 3's vanilla zeroing, it's true (#4642)
AI were not properly taught on how to use the Titan or a Javelin (#4856)
Fix AI producing no grenade pin pulling sounds (#4799)
Fix AI thrown flashbangs having no effect (#4799)
Fix Kamaz medical truck being incorrectly set as a repair vehicle (#4850)
Fix ace_particles smoke on arty shells (#4766, #4768)
Fix deprecated AW159 and CH-47I config (#4726)
Fix fastrope options don't show up on ACE interaction sometimes (#4819)
Fix global execution of ammo crate cook off code (#4799)
Fix miscellaneous typos (#4854, #4824, #4816)
Fix missing refuel menu on static fuel station (#4533)
Fix rhs gl smoke causing frag (#4691, #4770)
Fix script error caused by new arguments passed to handleDamage (#4866, #4863)
Fixed AI being too fast with locking and shooting Javelins. We had a talk about how not to cheat or at least how to hide it better (#2686)
Fixed Laser codes not properly updating when turned on. Before it would have no effect until turning it off and on again.(#4677)
Fixed a glitch where Javalins wouldn't be able to lock a target after switching launchers or changing fire modes, total losers (#4625)
Fixed clackers not being usable by other players, sharing is caring (#4687)
Fixed minor issues with scopes, too minor to mention (#4681)
Fixed the range of the dead man's switch "detonate all" feature from unlimited to limited, which seems bad, but it's good (#4688)
Fixed the realistic name of the HK416. Bigger is better, right? right? (#4873)
Fixed various issues with the ATragMX, like dividing through 0. The ATragMX was brought up better than this (#4682)
Some stances shouldn't drain or not drain your precious stamina as they wrongly did. Fingers crossed (#4591)
Tactical Ladder, wasn't tactical enough and threw a script error (#4814, #4815)
The Kestrel 4500 can now be used without having Advanced Ballistics enabled. But why would you? (#4544)
Posted 2017-03-01 @ 01:17
Maintenance Update - In Progress
RHS - 4.2.1 (Hotfix)
CBA - 3.2.1
- Edit - Update Completed
Edited by Impulse 9, 2017-03-01 @ 02:49.
Update Finished - Re-pushed.
Posted 2017-03-16 @ 18:30
ACRE2 188.8.131.524 - 1.68 Changes/CBA Namespace/Performance/UI Issues/Hotfix for upcoming release.
Karia - http://forums.united...rrain/?p=326233
Update Changelog (V1.3)
-Adjusted Satellite image.
-Performance increase in town.
-Added concrete to town.
-Improved clutter performance.
Edit - Server Updated/BE Off - ACE Compatibility not patched for BE support.
Posted 2017-03-16 @ 21:39
ACRE2 184.108.40.2062 - 1.68 Changes/CBA Namespace/Performance/UI Issues/Hotfix for upcoming release.
Posted 2017-03-17 @ 05:29
Secondary Update for a few issues with 3CB and the ACE update. Re-pushing updates now.
EDIT - Secondary update completed
Errors with missing files on mission editing should be resolved.
Edited by Impulse 9, 2017-03-17 @ 08:26.
EDIT - Secondary update completed
Posted 2017-03-21 @ 13:27
- A new feature to set a name for Slideshows, because each one should be special for you. (#4904)
- Add meta data for new community maps and correct latitude. (#4961)
- Compatibility for the RHS GREF RKG-3 grenade, thanks to our awesome community. (#4944)
- Hide earplug actions if ace_hearing is disabled. You wouldn't wear them for decorative purposes. (#4913)
- Use the new CBA Accessory Functions for Laser mode switching. If they can do that why should we? (#4855)
- The new Arma 3 update was all bananas about a location called "bananas". Now we use less fruity names. (#4975)
- When adding color mapping for the map gesture function, it could sometimes happen that an error is thrown. And that ain't cool. (#4976)
- The ATragMX gun list is now more prone to errors on ACE3 updates. It seems you found it annoying to delete your profile each time we made changes to the list. (Sorry) (#4917)
- Medical texts in Korean are now properly translated. (Reds, go together!) (#4897)
- Corrected the Katiba's barrel lengths. Because size matters ... at least when shooting ... bullets (#4893)
- You were able to lockpick an unlocked vehicle from the inside. Since that doesn't make sense we removed it. (#4985)
- An error snuck in when Advanced Ballistics was disabled the range card refused by all means to show wind and lead values. (#4964)
- Pilots of fast moving aircraft stopped being little sissies and won't die when taking control of them as Zeus. (#4955)
- Weapons with integrated scopes can now be used with Advanced Ballistics again. (Still no quick scopes!) (#4945)
- When storing a weapon in the gun bag your character will take better care of the loaded magazine and won't lose it anymore. (#4942)
- Being unable to use the medical system on a save game after restarting Arma 3 is now a thing of the past. (#4941)
- Fixed an issue with setVariablePublic. (#4938)
- Sometimes when editing units in Eden an engineer would suddenly switch his profession to medic and a medic would frankly ridiculously prefer to apply WD-40 to a patient instead of Saline. (#4905)
- Fixed an issue where multiple slideshows sub-actions would display on the same position resulting in no one being able t̳̼̠͓͚̮̝o ̩̣̗̻̣͓̲ŕ͖̯͚̤̭e͟a̼̱̩ḑ̲̲̯ ̤͇͚̰͜ͅt̸͈̰͚̮̬͕̦ḥ̭͉ͅe͍̼͇̩͖ ͇̕n̞̖a̸m҉̩̳̝ḛ̸s̵͓̩͚̭̪ͅ (#4904)
- A small amount of codegrease has been applied to the medical code leading to performance improvements. (#4885)
- The annoying bug of the audiovisual desync in vehicle and ammo cook off won't annoy you anymore. (#4990)
- [New] Korean and updated Czech translations. The status of translations can be seen here - further help is always welcome!
- [Improvement] ACE3 radio self-interaction will now be hidden if no radios are available.
- [Improvement] Tweaked the order of left, centre and right spatial configurations in self-interaction. "Set to Left Ear" will now be on the left in radial configuration (or below in list configuration) while "Set to Right Ear" will be on the right (or at the top).
- [Improvement] Clean-up and prefix fast hash global variables - Note fast hashes use a custom location with invalid draw style which will be logged to RPT, this is known and required.
- [Optimisation] General clean-up and optimisations through all the code.
- [Optimisation] Pass functions 'by reference' to BI event handlers (performance improvement).
- [Optimisation] Don't compile 117F and 152 menus on preStart (possibly fixes rare display issues).
- [Fix] A race condition where players could sometimes not being able to hear transmissions and direct speech but could communicate through direct speech.
- [Fix] Previously the acre_api_fnc_setCustomSignalFunc function would error when attempting to reset to the default behaviour in scheduled environment.
- [Fix] Antenna direction calculation where the rotation speed of the antenna was twice the rotation speed of the unit.
- [Fix] Prevent acre.log from being created since it was never used (can be safely removed from Arma 3/logs folder).
Posted 2017-03-29 @ 16:05
Content Removal for future stability updates. Updates for 64bit compatibility, hotfix and stability improvements. Battleye is now running.
Structure changes to modpack in an effort to help with troubleshooting and future mod support/stability/cross community work.
The 3CB has been removed from @UOMODS_A3 and moved into their own folders.
This is an attempt to cleanup up and simplify the modpack for use with Steam Workshop in the future, in addition to supporting cross community events.
The following folders are now required to play on the server.
The following mods have been removed from the modpack.
ARES - Zeus Extensions --- Outdated. Compatibility issues with the current version that has been released, this addon has been removed entirely.
SA M109A6 - Not Updated/Existing Errors. Duplicate Content to RHS (functions differently/not maintained by author-submitter).
Toadball's G17 --- Replaced with reference to RHS weapon. Old missions with this asset will still work in general. Compatibility file created.
TB SYS WEP 65/762 Miniguns - Removed for testing - changes base weapon damage/spread/accuracy. Going back to default game functions for testing.
TB sys lightandlaser - Removed for testing - compatibility files for cycling lasersight/flashlight toggles now done by RHS/3CB/ACE.
UO_SYS_3CB --- Outdated. Fixed by 3CB. Clickly flashlight/headlight/lasersights hearable by all players.
UO_SYS_SETTINGS --- Conflicting/Non Critical. RHS and other mods are using radio/sidechat messages for feedback. This addon disabled "text" radio messages displayed in game, conflicting with RHS's default behavior.
AI Units may now be issuing text commands in chat that were previously hidden.
Werthless Headless Client --- Outdated. Replaced by ACEX Headless client functions. At present unused in most if not all missions.
colum_vertical_pond - CLAFGHAN Dependency - No longer in use.
MBG Buildings 2 - Cinder City Dependency - No longer in use.
MBG CELLE2 + Dependencies - Removed for map errors, non critical/unused landmass for size/space concerns.
MBG Generic African Buildings - Removed Dependency from Tropica and older maps.
MBG Killhouses - Removed Dependency no longer in use.
OPX Buildings/Plants/Misc - Optyerix addons from A1 Compatibility Maps - No longer needed/in use.
RAZMisc + Fix - CLAFGHAN Dependency - No longer in use.
RSPN_Assett - Kidal Dependency - No longer in use.
ACRE2 - 978
dev-build 948 available at http://dev.idi-syste...2_220.127.116.118.zip
```944/947 -> 948
- [New] SEM 70 radio
- [New] Infantry Phone (experimental)
- [New] External Radios (experimental)
- [New] Passenger Intercom (experimental)
- [New] TeamSpeak automatic channel switching
- [New] Radio Supply Crate
- [New] SEM 52 SL Antenna
- [New] Polish translations
- [Improvement] Crew Intercom overhaul (API config changes!)
- [Improvement] Ported all antenna data to generation by 4nec2
- [Optimization] Cleanup of sys_io
- Intercom config has vastly changed (backwards compatibility kept for basic intercom functions, that were present before this build, compatibility will be removed in 2.7.0)
- Future dev-builds may contain more changes based on feedback!
*New User Documentation:*
- External Radios: http://acre2.idi-sys...external-radios
- Vehicle Intercoms: http://acre2.idi-sys...ehicle-intercom
- Infantry Phone: http://acre2.idi-sys...antry-telephone
- TeamsSpeak Move: https://github.com/I.../acre2/pull/225 (proper documentation to come in future)
*New API/Framework Documentation:*
- Adding New Antenna (using 4nec2): http://acre2.idi-sys...ing-new-antenna
- Vehicle Crew Intercom: http://acre2.idi-sys...e-crew-intercom
- Vehicle Passenger Intercom: http://acre2.idi-sys...senger-intercom
- Infantry Phone: http://acre2.idi-sys...antry-telephone
Edited by Impulse 9, 2017-03-30 @ 01:04.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users