for starters: I do not see POPS, Domination or variations of these (which are not tacsim/milsim oriented and have no propper objectives for its suggested player counts) as appropriate. I hope that this is a good definition of what I do NOT want to request.
Off we go:
I would like to request a US layout mission that is able to provide the following points:
* Slots for up to 20 people (suggestion of layout at the end)
* No death penalty - But the need to Medivac players all the way back to the FOBs medical facility
* When a player died a message should display the remaining 'reinforcements' available until the current objective is considered a failure
* Very harsh death limit on the objectives (considering that the mission most likely will be half to 3/4 full. The counter should set the mission to failed when a killrate of 6 people is reached, before the next mission can be called, all players need to be back at base)
* No vehicle respawn (you got what you have, if you are not careful -> too bad)
* Only ACE3, ACRE and RHS content (if that is even possible)
* No unnecessary scripts (as far as there would be any)
I would suggest a desert map or one of the new A3 maps.
Slot layout suggestion:
*** The MEDEVAC Team should also be used for JIP-transport and logistics
+ Find and destroy a weapons cache
+ Clear a village of enemys (about 1 squad of AI)
+ Deliver Goods to an other FOB
+ Localize and destroy enemy special vehicle (mission could be recieved through finding a randomly spawned laptop or paper)
+ Search a Crash site for survivors and MEDEVAC them to the FOB
+ Transport and overwatch disposal of food and medical supplies to a village that suffers starvation
Edited by Pax'Jarome Malues, 2015-04-09 @ 09:31.