Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Categories See All →
New to UO? Check out the UOTC Familiarization Course!
The Familiarization Course is designed to familiarize players to the United Operations experience.
Participants will be introduced with basic functionality of ACE3, ACRE² and UO modifications, their basic roles and duties as member of a fire team,
basic small-unit tactics and the behavioral standards applicable to the UO Primary!
More info HERE
UOAF is launching a new and orignal GM campaign for DCS: MiG-21!
Come join us for intense stick-and-rudder action as we fly MiG-21's in a Yom Kippur war environment.
Your success, or failure, will directly impact the campaign, so come join us and make an impact
More Info: HERE
United Operations is participating in a TvT match against the Finnish Community AFI.
The event will feature missions from both UO and AFI, and we will be holding squad level practices in preparation for event day.
It is highly recommended that you sign-up early!
More info and sign-ups HERE
It is DEFCON 1 at UOAF this Saturday as the greatest virtual squadron in Western History celebrates their 200th event!
Come join UOAF on TeamSpeak at 1800z to talk about good times, meet the President of UO, Merlo, and partake in a daring nuclear strike on North Korea.
Listen to Domestos play the banjo as well as Skyenet's travels to the local wine monopoly. If you were not mentioned, that means you are important, and it's a good thing.
You heard it right, we will be removing the covers of our nuclear-consent switches to blast Event 200 into UOAF history--and infamy.
No advanced experience is needed this time at UOAF. Just come with the expectation that you will be taking off and dropping B61's on DPRK population centers.
Scheduled UOAF motivational speakers include former pilot Deathstrike and viking-extraordinaire VKing. Krause has promised to teleconference for the event.
More info: HERE
Getting back into the swing of things UO is holding a prepared TvT session on July 11th!
As with all TvT sessions this event will be a sign-up free affair.
However, in order to determine player counts there is a small questionnaire to fill out.
That, and more event Details HERE
From across the sea, from the heady days of ArmA 2, we bring back the classic Double Feature events!
As always these events are designed to be small with tested medium player-count missions for a functional and fun event.
This time we will be playing as 40 members of the Glorious Borovian Army!
Because of the limited slots Donating members will receive priority, but you should always sign up if you want to attend!
For More info and sign-ups go HERE
ACRE 2.1 has reached it's current RC and test build. This update is a pretty large feature update of which we have been running many of the affected hot-fixes in our daily builds.
For those that have not been participating in the recent testing or have been away a highlight of the changes is as follows.
- New Radios - AN/PRC-152 & ANPRC-117F
- New Radio Distortion Model - Radio messages have a more authentic distortion and loss model that affects the audio quality of what you hear.
- New Radio Distortion - Incoming squawks have been removed - You will now hear a proper click/static on incoming messages.
- Vehicle Crew Intercoms - Not affected by Distortion Model Changes.
- Audio Occlusion - Bushes/Trees/Grass and other soft objects no longer directly block Voices. Custom Objects that are defined properly are not affected.
- AN/PRC-343 - Multi-Squawk/Dropping of signal no longer causes chain repeat broadcasting.
- Improved User Rights Permissions - You now are no longer required to run as administrator, infact you should try to not elevate the program if you are having issues (Teamspeak and ArmA3)
- Improved Named Pipe - Pipe connection, stability and creation has been improved. No more stutter on loss of connection with Teamspeak nor Pipe.
- Radio Interface Improvements - Radios may be double clicked from inventory to open each individually.
- Radio Interface Improvements - Radios no longer are required to be Placed in the Radio Slot, they may be anywhere in your inventory. (Backpack Radios belong in Backpacks).
- Teamspeak End Mission Muting - Local Muting changes now unmute all clients.
- Teamspeak Settings - For those with the low volume bug with Teamspeak, ACRE can now Pre and Post Mix audio levels to avoid the Low Volume Bug, if you are affected. (Not Required with JVON)
UOAF is kicking off the launch of their new dedicated servers by hosting the first ever Dynamic Campaign in DCS: Mig-21BIS!
Check it out!
More Info: HERE
Come join us to help test and maybe play a game or three. JVON is designed to be a drop-in replacement for VON - this will not require any addon or plugin installation. No modifying your current build or setup. We will be testing JVON's ability to handle multiple people, radios, and multiple speakers at the same time. Stability and usability are the goals of the test and if we can - we'll play some missions.
This test will require users to download JVON and connect to the server without the Teamspeak 3 Plugins Loaded.
The Download Links will be provided for those testing on Server 4.
Testing will start at 0100z. (5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern, 1am GMT)
Click here to view the article
Due to the high probability of shutdown on 21/10/14, we will be holding an event to relive the glory days of the arma 2 primary server. Missions will be a mix of tvts and coops, but all classics. This will be the final sendoff for the server before we step into arma 3, and everyone is welcome to come play. Please ensure your ACRE and Mods are working. We'll be around to help out an hour before the start of the event, and a few fixes are suggested in the following post: Link
UnitedOperations - Steel Beasts on Saturday, 30th of July @ 2100 ZULU.
This week's mission is episode 5 of the "Brave Rifles" campaign series, featuring an understrength US armored cavalry troop attacking to establish blocking positions and conduct follow-on reconnaissance.